1. How long are the races?
The races are 8-10 minutes and an average of 35-40 laps.
2. What are the age restrictions?
You must be at least 8 years old and 4 ft tall. Under 18 you must have a parent or legal guardian sign a waiver. If we do not have a waiver on file, you will not be able to race. 16 and under without a drivers permit must race the junior karts. Exception to the rule would be juniors who have successfully completed the Rockstar Racing Summer/Holiday Camp.
3. Can I take the waiver home to have my parents sign?
Yes, but the waiver must be notarized.
4. Can I ride with my children in a race?
We try very hard to make your racing experience safe. Adult and junior karts cannot run in the same race; however we have a tandem kart available for Parents to drive juniors in.
5. Are the karts electric or gas?
6. Are there restrictions to what I wear?
No open-toed shoes are allowed. Tanks tops and baggy pants/clothes are not permitted.